1. By Rolling Bearing Structure Type
(1) Bearings are divided into:
The of the centient bearing sand is mainly used for rolling bearings that bear radial loads, with a nominal contact angle from 0 to 45. According to the common name contact angle is different, but also divided into: radial contact bearing the nominal contact angle of 0-to-heart bearing: to the center angle contact bearing the nominal contact angle greater than 0 to 45 of the centiable bearing.
The thrust bearing is mainly used for rolling bearings that bear axial loads, with a nominal contact angle greater than 45 to 90. According to the male contact angle is divided into: axial contact bearing the nominal contact angle of 90 thrust bearings: thrust angle contact bearings the nominal contact angle greater than 45 but less than 90 thrust bearings.
(2) Bearings are divided into:
Ball bearing the rolling body is the ball:
The roller bearing roller is the roller. Roller bearings are divided into: cylindrical roller bearings rollers are cylindrical roller bearings, the ratio of the length of cylindrical rollers to diameter is less than or equal to 3 ; The cone roller bearing the rolling body is the bearing of the cone roller; The centered roller bearing one-piece rolling body is the bearing of the spherical roller.
(3) Whether the bearingcan can be adjusted when it is working is divided into:
The centerbearing bearing the raceway is spherical and can adapt to the angular deviation and angular motion bearing between the two raceway axis lines;
Non-tuned bearings (rigid bearings) bearings that can resist the angle of the axis between the raceways.
(4) Bearings are divided into:
A single-column bearing bearing with a column of rolling bodies;
Two-row bearing bearings with two-row rolling bodies;
Multiple bearings bearings with more than two rolling bodies, such as three-row, four-row bearings.
(5) Bearings are separated according to whether their components can be separated and are divided into:
Detachable bearings bearings with detachable components;
Non-separated bearings bearings cannot be arbitrarily separated after the final package.
(6) Bearings can also be divided into multiple structural types according to their structural shape (e.g. filling grooves, internal and outer rings and the shape of the collars, the structure of the bezels, and even without a cage).